Private 2-Day Tour: Covering Luxor West & East Bank
0.0/5.0 (0 review)
It would be a shame to race through the majesty of ancient Luxor. Take the sights at your own pace with your personal Egyptologist over this 2-day private door-to-door tour. Day 1 is devoted to the East Bank: the Temple of Karnak and Luxor Temple. Day 2 covers the West Bank: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, the Temple of Hatshepsut, and the Colossi of Memnon.
- Enjoy exploring all the main attractions of the East and West Bank in 2 days.
- Experience the magical atmosphere of Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Walk along the fabulous Avenue of the Sphinx
- View the Tomb which created all the excitement in the world Tutankhamun in the Valley of the Kings.
- Admire the Huge twin statues of the Colossi of Memnon and take some fabulous photos
- See the awe inspiring Temple of Queen Hatchepsut the first woman to rule Egypt
- Feel stress free in the knowledge we are a Professional Registered Company.
- All our Egyptologist Guides are Qualified and Fully Licensed.
- All our Clients are Insured
- Includes Tourist Police Permit for all Guide,Transport and Client.
Our Reflections Travel Egyptologist guide will pick you up from your hotel/Nile Cruise to accompany you for your tour to the East Bank to visit the magical Karnak Temples one of the biggest Temples in the world, here you have the opportunity to visit the Sacred Lake and the huge Scarab Statue which apparantley if you walk around it and make a wish it just might come true. Karnak Temples was built in dedication to the God Amon and his wife Mut. Then continue onto visit Luxor Temple which has three civilizations being, Pharonic, Coptic and Islamic.It was built by Amunhotep III in the 18th Dynasty b .c. and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty b.c.. King Ramses II was the most famous king to rule in Pharonic times.After this fantastic tour you will be transferred back to your starting point.
Our Reflections Travel qualified Egyptologist Guide will pick you up from your hotel/Nile Cruise by A/C Vehicle in Luxor to explore the West bank. Start with a visit to the famous Valley of the Kings . There are 63 tombs within the valley . The Royal tombs are decorated with Egyptian mythology which gives rise to the beliefs of the period.There are many known kings buried in the valley but of course the most famous being King Tutankhamun. The Guides are not permitted to enter the Tombs but he will explain everything to you before you enter.Then journey onto the magnificent Temple of Queen Hatchepsuit also known as Deir el Bahari .Queen Hatchepsuit meaning Foremost of Noble Ladies was thought to have started the first Trading routes.Carry on now to the Colossi of Memnon. The Colossi of Memnon are huge twin Statues made from blocks of quartzite sandstone. The Colossi was thought to have been guarding the entrance to Amenhotep Memorial Temple. The Colossi is one of the best places to take some fabulous photos. After this fantastic tour transfer back to your Hotel/Nile Cruise.
(Age 12 and more)
(Age 2 to 11)
(Age 0 to 2)